Enjoy the comforts of Apartment-Sized Suites. At the Washington Suites Alexandria, our suites are typically twice the size of a standard hotel room.
One Bedroom Suite
- Our studio suites are over 500 square feet
- Our one bedrooms average 850 square feet
- Our two bedroom suites* average 1200 square feet.
* Must be reserved directly with the hotel toll free at 1-877-736-2500.
One Bedroom Suite King Bed
When you are at home, do you entertain clients or friends in your bedroom?
Then why be put in that awkward position when traveling? At Washington Suites Alexandria, all of our suites have a comfortable living room. You can invite people to your suite, conduct business or merely be social, and not have to sit on the edge of your bed.
And as an added bonus, we have added an oversized desk with a data port and two-line telephones- no more tiny inconvenient hotel desks. We make it easy for you to get your work done in a comfortable environment.
Fully Equipped Kitchen
What does it mean to have a full kitchen in your suite?
- Savings – You don’t need to go out for every meal. You can pop popcorn, heat up soup, or prepare a gourmet meal with the cookware we provide for your gas range.
- Convenience – When you have a great meal at a restaurant and you want to take some home – you can! Store the leftovers in your full size refrigerator and heat them up in your oven or microwave.
- Late night snacks – When the restaurants are all closed, you can still have a bite to eat. How about some popcorn in your microwave?
- Freedom – To choose what you eat and when you eat it. And of course the luxury of having housekeeping staff to clean up! Whether you are staying one night or one month, wouldn’t it be nice to have a choice?
One Bedroom Dining Area & Living Room
Five potential uses for our dining room table:
- A place to sip your coffee while reading the morning paper.
- A strategy table around which the family can huddle while you map out the days sightseeing itinerary.
- A place to enjoy a comfortable meal delivered by suite service or cooked by you in your kitchen.
- A gathering place for an informal business meeting with three other associates.
What will you use your dining room table for?
Why do you need a separate bedroom?
Traveling – Whether traveling for vacation or business, the day’s events will surely tire you out. Sleep studies have shown that it is harder to fall asleep in a room where you have watched TV, or done other activities. So watch TV in your living room, entertain friends or clients in your living room, but sleep in your bedroom. Maybe you won’t find this trip so tiring.